The PIR detector is used to detect people moving in monitored areas. It is suitable for use in remote buildings, chalets, freestanding garages, etc.
- The detector delivers quick information on how to discover unwanted movement, even when you are not in the monitored area.
- To activate and deactivate motion detector, use the RF KEY W / B wireless key fob.
- The status of the individual alarms is sent to your smartphone as a notification or information in the application, as well as to the Cloud Storage where you have a complete overview and the ability to view the history for each device.
- Low battery indications are displayed in your smartphone or in the Cloud storage application.
- For proper operation and data collection from the sensor, you must register with ELKO EP Cloud Storage (www.elkoep.cloud) and activate a subscription at the LORA site.
- AirMD-100L – battery power 2x 1.5 V AA battery with lifetime approx. 1 year according to the number of broadcast messages.
- RF-KEY W/B – battery power 3 V CR2032 with lifetime approx. 5 years.
- Communication frequency between AirMD-100S and RF-KEY is 868 MHz with bi-directional RFIO protocol.
- The LORA network is used to transmit alarms from the detector using the 868 MHz frequency band.
- Range up to 50 km (depending on current LORA network coverage).