The universal sensor is used to detect emergency and critical conditions of devices to ensure the smooth and trouble-free operation both in residential areas and industrial sectors.
- In conjunction with the relevant sensor, it is used to monitor the level, temperature, voltage or current flow, battery measurement, energy measurements from domestic gauges and more.
- A universal sensor provides a quick solution to inform you about the critical condition of your device which you can respond to (such as a service intervention) without delay.
- The status of the individual alarms is sent to your smartphone as a notification or information in the application, as well as to the Cloud Storage where you have a complete overview and the ability to view the history for each device.
- Low battery indications are displayed in your smartphone or in the Cloud storage application.
- For proper operation and data collection from the sensor, you must register with ELKO EP Cloud Storage (www.elkoep.cloud) and activate a subscription at the LORA site.
- Battery power 1x 3,6 V battery SAFT LS 14500 or permanent supply 5 – 12V DC.
- SAFT battery life approx. 5 years according to the number of messages sent.
- Communication is provided by the LORA network, which uses the 868 MHz frequency band.
- IP65 suitable for installation in demanding environments.
- Range up to 50 km (depending on current LORA network coverage).