The wireless pulse converter is designed to capture data from home energy meters (electricity, water, gas).
- Wireless pulse converter converts gauge consumption using sensors – LS (LED sensor), WS (magnetic sensor for water meter), MS (magnetic sensor), IRS (IR sensor) or pulse output.
- For each consumption meter, it is necessary to have one AirTM-100L consumption sensor.
- The status of the individual alarms is sent to your smartphone as a notification or information in the application, as well as to the Cloud Storage where you have a complete overview and the ability to view the history for each device.
- Low battery indications are displayed in your smartphone or in the Cloud storage application.
- For proper operation and data collection from the sensor, you must register with ELKO EP Cloud Storage (www.elkoep.cloud) and activate a subscription at the LORA site.
- Battery power 1x 3,6V battery SAFT LS 14500 with lifetime approx. 5 years according to the number of messages sent.
- IP65 suitable for installation in demanding environments.
- Transmitting alarms from the transmitter is provided by the LORA network, which uses the 868 MHz frequency band.
- Range up to 50 km (depending on current LORA network coverage).