NEW – THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- The detector delivers a quick solution to learn about unwanted movement, even if you are not in a monitored area.
- Use the RF KEY W / B wireless key fob to activate and deactivate the motion detector.
- The state of each alarm is sent to your smartphone as a notification or information in the application, as well as to Cloud Storage, where you have an overview and the ability to view history for each device.
- Battery low indication is displayed in the application on your smartphone or Cloud storage.
- For proper operation and data collection from the sensor, you need to register with ELKO EP Cloud Storage (www.elkoep.cloud) and activated NB-IoT subscriptions.
- AirMD-100S – battery power 2x 1.5V AA battery with lifetime approx. 1 year according to the number of broadcast messages.
- RF-KEY W/B – battery power 3V CR2032 with lifetime approx 5 years.
- Communication frequency between AirMD-100S and RF-KEY is 868MHz with bi-directional RFIO protocol.
- The NB-IoT network is used to transmit alarms from the detector using the 868 MHz frequency band.
- Range up to 50 km (depending on current NB-IoT network coverage).