The smoke detector serves for early warning of a fire occurring mainly in remote areas such as free standing garages, distribution stations, barns, etc.
- The detector uses a scanning method with an optical chamber, which has an increased smoke detection response.
- The status of the individual alarms is sent to your smartphone as a notification or information in the application, as well as to the Cloud Storage where you have a complete overview and the ability to view the history for each device.
- Low battery indications are displayed in your smartphone or in the Cloud storage application.
- For proper operation and data collection from the sensor, you must register with ELKO EP Cloud Storage (www.elkoep.cloud) and activate a subscription at the LORA site.
- Battery power 4x 1.5 V AA battery with lifetime approx. 1 year according to the number of broadcast messages.
- Communication is provided by the NB-IoT network, which uses the 868 MHz frequency band.