Switching units used to control appliances, lighting, heating, garage door, entrances, gates, sockets etc.
- Switching unit with 2 output channels serves to control home appliances and lighting circuits.
- Switching unit can be controlled by up to 32 channels (1 channel represents one button on the controller).
- It is possible to combine with Controllers or System units iNELS RF Control.
- Function: Button, pulsion relay, time function delayed start and return with time settings 2s – ۶۰ min.
- Any function can be assigned to each output relay.
- Power supply AC 230 V or AC 120 V or AC/DC 12 – ۲۴ V.
- Range up to 100m (free open space), in the case of insufficient signal between controller and unit, please use the signal repeater – RFRP-20.
- Output contact: 2x switching 8 A (AgSnO2, 2000 VA/AC1).
- Communication frequency (868MHz, 866MHz, 916MHz, 922MHz) with 2-way protocol RFIO or RFIO2.
- RFIO2 is an innovative iNELS RF Control wireless communication protocol, which brings you greater stability and eliminates signal collision between individual components.
- BOX design to be mounted into an installation box, in the ceilings or covers of controlled appliances.